Here's a selection of 28 articles from my blog which to encourage those who are learning or teaching English
- The Fluency Project: A new initiative to encourage & promote self-education online.
- Songs, raps and music: Original dance raps and material about using music in teaching
- Ideas and themes for lessons. Including links to resources I use to create lessons
- Online marketplace - feature products and services I come across that may be of benefit to students and anyone wanting to improve their fluency.
- Too brilliant for words! Shares of performances I find too brilliant not to share. As always, may all your good times be present continuous and future perfect!
New initiative to encourage & promote self-education online.
Featured products and services that may be of benefit to assist improving in fluency.
Original dance raps and other material to encourage using music in education
People, initiatives and performances I find too brilliant not to share.
Ideas, themes developed and adapted to make learning engaging and fun
I have been so inspired by the wonderful foreign language students and teachers that I have met in the last year as I explored the world of language learning. I have been so impressed by amount of material and the other writers out there who share so freely of their knowledge and experiences in the class.
A special thanks to the British Council social media teams and especially those running the Teaching English - British Council and LearnEnglish- British Council pages for the sharing of many of my blog articles. Join their wonderful online facebook community with their millions of followers, students and teachers who are all so eager to learn and share knowledge. They provide such a brilliant platform for resources, discussions and for bloggers like myself as they assist and motivate teachers and students from all around the world. I highly recommend going to like and follow their pages on facebook for excellent daily links to inspire anyone teaching or wishing to improve their English fluency.
Thanks so much for visiting the Fluency blog. I would be amiss not to thank everyone who has taken the time to comment and like the articles over the last period. I really appreciate your feedback and kind words. It would be wonderful if you would like to share this article with your friends.
As always, may all your good times be present continuous and future perfect!
If you like it would also be great if you could like my facebook page at Learning English with Lawrence It would be great to see you there!
For brilliant teaching online resources follow Teaching English – British Council on facebook and if you are learning English visit and like LearnEnglish – British Council